HOTEL FACILITIES & GENERAL INFORMATION
What is included in my stay?
- All meals and house beverage brands, the use of hotel facilities, beach amenities (towels, loungers, umbrellas, beach bag and flip flops), wifi and our dine around program at our sister property Accra Beach Hotel Spa are included in your stay.
- Spa treatments, excursions, transportation, laundry service, premium beverage brands, outbound phone calls, wedding packages and any outside meals and refreshments are not included in your stay.
- All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fan, mini fridge, telephone, flat screen tv, hairdryer, toiletries, tea/coffee maker, tea and coffee supplies, his and hers kimonos, iron, ironing board and electric safe.
- Complimentary secure parking is available for all guests in the basement of the property.
- Standard check in time is 3.00 p.m. and check out time is 12.00pm.
- Early check in / check out is subject to availabilty and will incur an additional cost. Please contact our Reservation Hosts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- It is recommended that you provide your flight details at the time of booking to minimize the check -in process.
- Barbados has its own currency known as the Barbadian dollar and is represented as BBD or BDS. However, US dollars are accepted island-wide. The exchange rate ranges from BBD $1.95 -$1.98 = USD $1.00.
- We accept all major credit cards. Visa, MasterCard, Discovery and American Express.
- The beach is a short 2 minutes walk from the property. Beach chairs & umbrellas will be provided.
- The swimming pool opens at 7.00am and closes at 6.00pm daily.
- Casual resort wear is appropriate throughout the day.
- Elegantly casual wear is expected for evening dining from 6.30pm. For men this includes tailored shorts and pants, jean pants, long and short sleeve shirts and polo shirts. For women this includes dresses, skirts, jean and dress pants, blouses and tops. Dress sandals or shoes.
Is room service available ?
- Room service is not available.
- Our House Hosts are extremely knowledgeable on the best tours and activities Barbados has to offer. Visit them at front desk and they will happily arrange any excursions on your behalf.
- Both public and private transportation is accessible from the hotel. For more information on rates please contact any one of our House Hosts during your stay.
- Airport transfers to and from the hotel will incur a separate charge but can be arranged through our House Hosts by emailing email@example.com. Likewise, taxi's are readily available from Grantley Adams International Airport on arrival.
- Certainly. Please inform our culinary team on arrival about any food allergies so our chef can prepare accordingly.
- Laundry service is provided offsite for an additional fee.
- We have a wide variety of extra special enhancements that you can add to your reservation from floral displays to champagne and sweet treats. Contact any of our reservations hosts at firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-arrangement and costings.
house courtesies & tips
Is there security on property?
- The hotel has 24-hour security along with CCTV cameras running concurrently.
- Yes, all rooms come with an electronic safe, where you can store your valuables free of charge.
- By law, smoking is prohibited throughout public areas in Barbados. This means hotel rooms and balconies, the restaurant, the bar, the spa, lobbies, the hospitality suite and the pool area are all smoke-free zones. A $150.00 USD fine will be imposed for any damages to hotel property as a result of smoking.
- Kindly note there is a designated smoking area located on property.
- The hotel is adults only (18 years and older).